Chicken Breast Boneless Skinless
Chicken Breast Boneless Skinless are located on the underside on the chicken when it is upright. Consider to be a white meat meaning it contains low fat therefore making it easy to dry out and dry out. This skinless version of the chicken breast can be use in numerous recipes and is common in a wide variety of cultures.
Egg-Fried Rice Noodles with Chicken Breast:
Kung Pao Chicken:
- Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- To Make Marinade: Combine 1 tablespoon wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon cornstarch/water mixture and mix together. Place chicken pieces in a glass dish or bowl and add marinade. Toss to coat. Cover dish and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- To Make Sauce: In a small bowl combine 1 tablespoon wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon cornstarch/water mixture, chili paste, vinegar and sugar. Mix together and add green onion, garlic, water chestnuts and peanuts. In a medium skillet, heat sauce slowly until aromatic.
- Remove chicken from marinade and saute in a large skillet until meat is white. When sauce is aromatic, add sauteed chicken to it and let simmer together until sauce thickens.
Tips for handling and cooking Chicken:
- Make sure you defrost/store in the fridge on the bottom shelf to prevent leakage. Do not defrost in the mircowave or bench as the chicken will reach a unsafe temperature.
- Avoid cross-contamination by using separate utensils until cooked. Once cooked do not use utensils that were used prior to cooking unless they have been washed thoroughly.
- Cook chicken to atleast 75˚C, use a meat thermometer and insert into this thickest part of the chicken insuring you have reach the desired temperature.
- Make sure there is no blood when your cut into it and the juices are clear.
This recipe was used from:
Contact M&M Master Butchers for advice on this product here: